Savannah Tank’s Duplex 2205 Storage Tanks
Recently, Savannah Tank built and delivered two Duplex 2205 storage tanks for a chemical company in the southeastern United States. Today, we are highlighting our work on these tanks. After speaking with the client to understand their requirements, we designed two vertical storage tanks, customized for their application using Duplex 2205 material. Some of the particulars included:
- Duplex 2205 construction due to the need for strong corrosion resistance
- 20,000 gallons of storage capacity per tank
- Internal pressure rating of 7 PSI
- Conical bottom to promote good product flow at the tank outlet
- An aggressive delivery schedule of approximately 90 days from the date of the order
The project was a solid success, and we could not be happier to help our client achieve the right solution for their application. The tanks are 10’ in diameter and measure more than 40’ in height. Below, you will see the result.
Contact Us for Duplex 2205 Industrial Storage Tanks and More
If you’re interested in extending the service life of your process equipment, then a Duplex 2205 industrial storage tank or pressure vessel might be the right solution. At Savannah Tank, we are experienced at working with a variety of steels and alloys and can help you complete your next project according to your specifications.
Please contact us today and our team will be happy to assist you.