Request a Quote
Do you need above-ground storage tanks or silos? Savannah Tank and Equipment Corporation can help. We have decades of experience in fabricating custom storage tanks in a wide variety of sizes, materials and configurations, ranging from as little as five gallons to more than 75,000 gallons. Whether you need tanks that are horizontal or vertical, pressurized or atmospheric, we can build them. You will find our products used by leading companies in industries such as:
- Chemical — The safe containment of volatile chemicals is extremely important in this sector. In certain situations, products may require constant agitation or a specific temperature. We can create a solution that meets this industry’s demanding standards, thanks to our extensive expertise in customization.
- Pulp & Paper — Storing raw materials for paper production requires a lot of space and customized vessels. We have the ability to provide high-quality horizontal storage tanks, as well as vertical storage tanks. We’re proud of that fact that we’ve served customers in this sector for more than 30 years.
- Water Treatment — Few things are as precious as clean water, and we understand this. That’s why we take exceptional care in designing and building vertical pressure tanks and horizontal pressure tanks to serve our clients in this market.
- Natural Resources — Although each of them plays a role in producing energy, the oil and gas, mining, and renewables sectors each have their own unique needs when it comes to tanks. We know this better than anyone and leverage our experience and over 100 years of combined tank knowledge to supply our customers with whatever equipment their project requires.
- Industrial Production — We have a long history of providing tanks across a wide range of manufacturing and processing industries. No matter what the project calls for, we can deliver the tanks and related process equipment necessary for success.
Memberships and Affiliations
Complete Customization Capabilities
Our full in-house customization services make us the ideal source for this equipment. We can offer you a wide selection of materials, including carbon steel, stainless steel, and other nickel alloys. If your project calls for specific internal components such as baffles, dip tubes or support rings, we can rise to the challenge. We can build vessels in virtually any shape, orientation or configuration to fit your space considerations. No matter what kind of surface finish you need, we know how to apply it, from linings to polishing.
We look forward to helping you with your next project. With multiple skills and services under the same roof, no equipment company has more to offer than we do. Our manufacturing facility features state-of-the-art technology, making us the most capable manufacturer in the Southeast. Reach out to us today to learn more about how we can help you or to request a quote.